Blalock Customs is seeking a full time, Automotive Mechanic. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to join an industry leading team.
Pay depends on experience!!
We offer competitive wages, great benefits, dynamic work environment, and a state-of-the-art shop.
Candidates should have:
· General automotive knowledge on vehicles ranging from early 1900’s thru 1990’s: braking systems, fuel systems, suspension/frame swaps, electrical systems, engine and transmission mechanical, HVAC systems.
· General knowledge of mechanical troubleshooting, replacement, repair/restoration and modification of new OEM and used components.
· Comfortability with custom modifications: brake system upgrades, complete rewiring, engine/transmission rebuild, engine performance upgrade, EFI swaps, AC add-ons, etc.
· Ability to problem-solve independently and brainstorm with others.
· Ability to Maintain accurate time logs and records of materials used.
· Comfortability with written and oral direction and the ability to switch tasks as needed to meet deadlines.
· Strong attention to detail and excellent organization abilities.
Basic duties include:
Pulling specific parts
Diagnose and repair classic cars
Various duties as assigned
· Must have own tools.
· Must be able to lift, carry, and place items up to 50lbs without assistance.
· Frequent standing and bending for long periods of time.
· Frequent reaching overhead and below the knees, including squatting, bending, stooping, kneeling, and twisting.
Hours: Monday - Friday 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $19.00 per hour
10 hour shift
Monday to Thursday